Website imorphosis Imorphosis Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Good attitude, pleasant personality, and passion towards work.
- We only recruit go-getters who will be actively involved in the company’s development.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle the same.
- Must be able to provide timely project delivery
- Proven commercial software / Application development experience
- Published examples Web Application
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as Laravel, Codeignitor, Symphony, Magento.
- Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
- Excellent understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to understand analyze DB design and write complex SQL queries and tuning the queries for optimization.
- Experience working in an agile development methodology.
- Experience in working with API’s with knowledge of REST, SOAP architecture principles.
Other Skills & Qualification:
- Having 3-8 yrs of exp.
Excellent problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by referring to the resources / online materials and accessing new applications.
- Good track record of meeting tight timelines on small/medium/large scale projects
- Ability to be creative for suggesting solutions to various problems which arise in coding from time to time
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile Software Development, Scrum etc.
- Should be a self- propelled leader of people and not just a manager of resources
- UG: Graduate –(B.E,B.TECH,B.C.A)
PG: Any Postgraduate – M.TECH, M.C.A